Cotton Lavender Doorstop Dog - Black and White Dot
Cotton fabric doorstop dog weighted with a calming blend of beautiful, pure lavender & naturally cultivated wheat. Finished with button eyes, leather feet and floppy brown leather ears for the ultimate in charming, practical, hand-crafted decor. At home in both modern interiors as well as more traditional surroundings. Also makes a perfect, original present.
SHIPPED FROM LONDON, UK
As your lavender-filled doorstop dog contains no synthetic fragrance, it will remain fresh for well over two years. To renew its soothing lavender scent, simply squeeze gently.
- printed cotton fabric doorstop dog
- black and white dot design
- weighted with fine natural lavender & farm-grown wheat
- button eyes & brown leather feet
- floppy brown leather ears
- no artificial scent
- handmade in the UK
- approx. height 9cm x length 45 cm
- weight 1.2k
CARE FOR YOUR LAVENDER DOORSTOP DOG
- Gently vacuum with drape attachment or sponge clean
- To refresh the lavender scent: squeeze gently to release the natural, essential lavender oils in the seeds.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR THE MICROWAVE - you can warm it up on a radiator though
IDEAS FOR USE
- use it to hold doors open & gently scent the room
- have it round the house for some charming natural decor
- sit it on the sofa to make you smile
- as a house companion that's always nice, gently therapeutic and never fouls or answers back