Woven Doorstop Owl - Dark Grey & White Mini Squares
Woven wool doorstop owl weighted with a soothing blend of beautiful, pure lavender & naturally cultivated wheat. Finished with button eyes, hand-sewn eye detail, a toggle beak and brown leather feet for the ultimate in charming, practical, hand-crafted decor. At home in both modern interiors as well as more traditional surroundings. Also makes a perfect, original present.
SHIPPED FROM LONDON, UK
As your lavender-filled doorstop owl contains no synthetic fragrance, it will remain fragrant for well over two years. To refresh its soothing lavender scent, simply squeeze gently.
- printed, cotton fabric doorstop owl
- slate grey & raspberry polka dot design
- grey jersey back/reverse
- weighted with fine natural lavender & farm-grown wheat
- black button eyes & cream felted eye-detail
- toggle beak & brown leather feet
- no artificial scent
- handmade in the UK
- approx. height 29cms
- weight 1.2k
CARE FOR YOUR LAVENDER DOORSTOP OWL
- Printed cotton front & jersey back
- vacuum with drape attachment or sponge clean
- To refresh the lavender scent: squeeze gently to release the natural, essential lavender oils in the seeds.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR THE MICROWAVE - you can warm it up on a radiator though
IDEAS FOR USE
- use it to hold doors open & gently scent the room
- weighty enough to make a cool bookend
- round the house for some charming natural decor