With a practical roll-neck opening, these soft and cosy 100% lambswool mini hot water bottle sets come in a fun range of animal designs & patterns; they are ideal for sleepovers, weekends away and snuggling up in bed.
- Luxurious, functional knitted hot water bottle cover
- Soft green and yellow leopard print
- Foxglove roll-neck opening
- Pure Merino lambswool for natural insulation
- Gently felted for extra softness and durability.
- Made in London.
- The mini bottle included in the set is made by Fashy in Germany is made from a recyclable, odourless thermoplastic.
- Features an integrally moulded jointless neck and no metal to go rusty.
- It has a fill aperture to help prevent spillages
- It can be steam sterilised.
- Manufactured in Germany to British Standard BS1970:2012
- Suitable for latex allergy sufferers
Fit: 29cm x 18.5cm / 11" x 7"
designed to fit a smaller 0.8-litre hot water bottle.
Wash Care: Hand wash at no higher than 30 degrees using a wool care detergent and fabric conditioner, spin, dry flat, then steam iron on reverse. Or dry clean.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal greeting from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with DPD - signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with DPD, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU