- Saturday 18th March 2017
- all materials and a paper nest gift box will be provided
- unlimited tea, cake and biscuits!
- basic sewing knowledge is handy
- location: unit 4 digby works, off digby rd, 130 homerton high street, London e9 6ja
- classes are limited to 6 people to allow for lots of individual attention
- recommended minimum age 10
- under 16’s must be accompanied
- all bookings are non-refundable, in the event that a workshop is cancelled, you will receive a full refund
Buying as a gift: At checkout add a message to the 'order notes' box and we will post the recipient a hand written invitation – please leave 2-3 days for this to arrive.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU