Slip your feet into these cosy knitted lambswool slippers for the ultimate in home comfort and personal style. These handmade slippers are fully lined with soft fluffy sheepskin and have 100% lambswool uppers to keep feet snug and warm. Our natural wool fibres are breathable, making these slippers much fresher and more hygienic than synthetic and other non-wool slippers.
- Knitted grey triangle pattern
- Orange cotton trim
- Soft, 100% lambswool knitted fabric upper.
- They are fully lined with fluffy high-quality Portuguese sheepskin from a welfare assured source, processed in-house at the manufacturers eco-tannery.
- Lightweight ridged rubber sole - quiet and flexible for padding around the house
- The fabric is knitted at our London studio, and the slippers are then handmade in Portugal.
- The sheepskin used in these slippers is 100% natural, with no synthetic fibres added to the plush. It will wear down to soft leather in patches after being worn for a while (this varies with the amount of time you spend in them and the pressure put on them). They remain warm and cosy, and this is an unavoidable side-effect of choosing natural fibres.
- Unisex design suitable for both men & women
Fit: Please select from the following
- S - 3-4 UK / 35-37 EU - sole 26 cm
- M - 5-6 UK / 38-40 EU - sole 27 cm
- L - 7-8 UK / 41-43 - sole 29 cm
- XL - 9-10 UK / 44-46 EU - sole 31 cm
- XXL - 11-12 UK / 47-49 EU - sole 32 cm
Wash Care: Sponge clean any small marks. To refresh your slippers machine wash on a wool cycle no higher than 20 degrees C using a wool wash and a drop of fabric conditioner. Give your slippers an extra spin to remove any excess water (it is not good to leave them soaking wet) then leave to dry naturally.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with DPD - signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with DPD, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU