Kids & Babies
Perfect for keeping little ones warm and cosy, this 100% lambswool hot water bottle and soft cotton knee socks make a great combo for chilly evenings and weekends away.
SAVE 10% ON THIS SET
- Lambswool MINI HOTTIE SET
- Luxurious, functional knitted hot water bottle cover
- Lime green base with orange foxes
- Aubergine roll neck
- 100% lambswool for natural insulation
- Gently felted for extra softness and durability
- Made in London.
- HOT WATER BOTTLE INCLUDED
- Fashy hot water bottle with an integrally moulded jointless neck
- Fill aperture to help prevent spillages
- Odourless, recyclable, thermoplastic
- Can be steam sterilised
- Manufactured in Germany to British Standard BS1970:2012
- Suitable for latex allergy sufferers
- 29cm x 18.5cm - designed to fit smaller 0.8-litre hot water bottle
- Cover hand wash or dry clean
- Cotton SOCKS
- Slate base with orange foxes
- LIme green rib, heel & toe
- Made in Portugal from soft spun cotton
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX cotton.
- Come up to just below the knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold and comfort.
- Perfect for wellies or pulled up high under skirts & trousers for an extra splash of colour and warmth.
- Age 2-4 years (size 6-8.5uk / 23-26 eu)
- Age 5-7 years (size 9-12uk / 27-30 eu)
Wash Care: Machine wash up to 40 degrees, can be tumble dried. Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU