These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Handsome light brown hounds on a dark green base
- Orange rib, heel & toes.
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 36cm / 14" sits just below the knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Perfect as house socks or ideal for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping, or a fun flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Fit: Men's one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-46 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Dry naturally, and keep well away from the tumble dryer! If any bobbles develop as tends to happen with natural fibres, they can easily be brushed off with a pilling comb.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal greeting from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with DPD - signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with DPD, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU