These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Soft and comfy lambswool ankle socks
- Denim blue forest silhouette against a sage sky
- Burnt orange heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 19cms sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Snug enough to be worn under trousers and in shoes.
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from high-quality Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Ideal as bedsocks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 38-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness
Buying as a gift: At checkout add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU