Fun from the feet up, look and feel great in these expertly knitted soft organic cotton ankle socks.
- Add a touch of style and individuality to any outfit with these cute conversational cotton socks.
- The design features peach rabbits on a moss green base framed with dusky pink rib, heel & toes.
- They are designed at Catherine's East London studio and ethically produced in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton.
- Contain 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Perfect for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots.
- A style like this deserves to be seen; they work well with cropped trousers and skirts.
- Delivered in recycled or compostable packaging.
Fit: Women's one size, covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Heel to top of the rib 20 cm or 8" they sit just below the calf
Wash Care: These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with DPD - signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with DPD, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU