Jazz hands at the ready, these beautifully soft, lambswool are just what you need to keep out the cold. Made from Italian spun lambswool these beautifully soft, naturally insulating lambswool leg warmers are ideal for lounging at home or keeping you cosy when you’re out and about.
- Mushroom and cinnamon dot pattern
- Charcoal top and bottom trim
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Elasticated for gentle hold.
- The perfect gift, practical, individual and sure to become a winter must have.
- Can be worn as lovely long arm warmers, perfect for on your bike to keep draughts out.
- All the yarn used in our production is ethically sourced from high-quality spinners with animal welfare policies in place. For more detailed information please take a look at our welfare policy.
Fit: Women's one size
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Wash your woollens inside out to keep them looking good for longer.
Buying as a gift: At checkout add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and hand write a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU