The purrfect gift for a snappy shopper, save 20% when you buy our lobster shopper & cotton socks.
SAVE 10% ON THIS SET
Product detail - bag
- 100% cotton tote bag
- Over the shoulder handles measure 37cms.
- Navy cotton base with a bright orangey-red lobster print.
- Matches our lobster socks for the full marine crustacean look.
- The ideal gift for a lobster-loving eco-shopper.
- Screen printed in the UK.
- Keep in your bag as an essential extra shopper saving on plastic.
- Also useful for gathering bits and bobs around the house
Size: 38 x 43 cms
Wash Care: Machine wash inside out at 30 degrees, iron on reverse.
Product detail - socks
- An inky blue base with bright orange lobsters
- MId-grey rib, heel and toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 20cms sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks or ideal for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping or as a fun flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness
Buying as a gift: At checkout add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal greeting from you
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU