Stylish and hardwearing cotton ankle socks expertly knitted from the softest combed organic cotton to keep your feet looking and feeling great.
- Navy blue whales on a jade green base
Smoky blue rib heel and toe
- Designed at our London studio
- Made in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, 5% elastane for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Knitted on a fine gauge machine, they are lightweight but durable.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX cotton.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Great for everyday use in shoes, trainers or boots
Fit: Men's one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Heel to top of the rib 22 cm or 9" they sit just below the calf
Wash Care: These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.
Buying as a gift: At checkout, add a message to the 'order notes' box, and we'll tissue wrap and handwrite a personal message from you.
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with DPD - signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with DPD, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU