Large knitted owl filled with pure lavender & naturally cultivated wheat. Made from our unique felted lambswool, with a feather pattern breast, it's soft, luxurious and beautifully crafted. Finished with leather beak and claws and hand stitched eyes for unique character and charm. Great to have and hold.
- 100% lambswool outer, fully lined with jersey
- jade and moss feather pattern breast / jade and moss feather pattern
- filled with lavender buds & farm-grown wheat
- hand-sewn eyes
- brown leather hand cut beak
- chunky hand plaited legs
- no synthetic fragrance, will remain fragrant for well over two years just squeeze to refresh
- handmade at our London studio
- approx.20 x 22 cms
CARE FOR YOUR LAVENDER OWL
- Sponge clean only
- NOT SUITABLE FOR THE MICROWAVE -you can warm it up on a radiator though
- placed on your pillow to help get a better nights sleep
- kept on a shelf or radiator to gently fragrance a room
- given a gentle squeeze and smell for an instant mood lifter
- used to add a splash of colour to the house, bedroom or your desk
- shipped to Austrailia due to customs regulations regarding importation of plant materials
- given to children under 36 months
Orders under £50 inside mainland UK
Standard rate: £2.95 this will take 3-5 working days and is our FREE service on orders of £50 or more
2-3 days: £4.95 fully tracked sent with UK mail or Royal Mail, signature required.
Next day: £8.00 order by 12pm for our express service sent with UK mail, signature required.
Please be aware that our deliveries will require a signature, bear this in mind when entering your delivery address.
Catherine Tough does not accept any liability for instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer (eg note left saying leave it in the shed / with neighbour) if you fail to receive your delivery. If you wish to add delivery instructions, please add them to the ‘order notes’ box at checkout.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or at the weekend will be handled on Monday morning. Any order received on a Bank Holiday will be handled on the following working day.
European & International Deliveries
Standard European: £10 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 3-7 working days
Standard International: £15 sent Royal Mail tracked, this will take 5-15 working days depending on destination.
Please note that you are liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside the EU